Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2020

100 word challenge

Hello readers today we started doing the 100 word challenge it was about a grizzly bear and I thought the grizzly bear was looking for food because it was above the water and it was looking for fish and this is what I made.

The bear was trying to catch some fish because he was hungry because his family had no food so the grizzly bear went to go and catch some fish for his family. He caught a fish and then he went back to his family and then they were not hungry. After they ate they went as a family to catch some fish together and they took it home and they had food for the rest of the day. And then they went back the next day and got more food. They got salmon and they also are marmots and elk.Grizzly Bear | National Wildlife Federation

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.