Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2020

PE Expextions

 Hello readers fir the last couple of weeks we have been doing PE and today we were talking about PE expectations we should have our PE gear and be ready to do sports if we do not have  our PE gear we might write lines or pick up rubbish. Once you have changed into your PE gear u should come into the room and sit down the gear should be left alone until the teacher says we can pick the gear up. Before you enter the gym you should we lining up ready to get changed please leave a comment on my blog on what I could do better next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.