Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Blackout Poem

 Hello readers for the last couple days we have been working on Blackout poetry if you don't know what blackout poetry it is where you have to chose some words and then you circle them in to make a story line. After your story makes sense you need to shade it in black I made some of mine about Jacinda Ardern. This is what I made please leave a comment on my blog on what I could do better next time.  

First: Start getting all of your things you will need and then once you have gotten all of your equipment start choosing some words and then you can shade it in black you can add some photos if you want. 

Second: Get a piece of paper and then glue all of your story's onto your piece of paper you can write 1,2,3 if you want I wanted to so I done it like 1,2,3.


But overall I liked this task and it was fun I would like you to try it one day if you can and you have equipment.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.