Pages

Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Character Descriptions

 Hello readers for the last couple of days we have been working on character description, if you don't know I am reading a story called Freak The Mighty. Some of the people we haven't read about like Max and his grandpa. Max's grandpa is over protective and he has a shotgun he wants to help Max because he gets bullied. This is what I made please leave a comment on my blog on what I could do better next time. 


Character

Description

Kevin


  • a very smart boy with a growth condition

  • wears braces on his legs

  • half of Freak the Mighty


Maxwell Kane

Kicker (name in preschool



  • Likes to go under his bed

  • Half of freak the mighty

  • very big

  • isn't intelligent

Freak the Mighty

Freak never had a brain until freak came along

Kevin and Freak work together

Together Max and Freak face the bully's

Gram

Gram and Maxwell looked like each other Grim says

Gram is Maxwell's mother


Grim

Maxwell talks a lot about Grims father 

Max's Grandpa

Loves Coffee

Gwen

Fair Gwen

Gwen of the Air

Gwen was Grams mother’s friend

is Kevin's mum's long name 
Is a nickname for Gwen

Tony D./Blade


He gets called blade because he is a bully

Hates Kevin and Max

Leader of dog house

Loretta Lee



Iggy Lee


Kenny Kane

Killer Kane



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.