Pages

Friday, October 30, 2020

Freak The Mighty

 Hello readers for the last couple of weeks we have been working on Freak The Mighty and we had to make our own questions and then we had to answer them these are the questions please leave a comment on my blog on what i could do better next time. 

Why is the book called freak the mighty? The book was called freak the mighty because at first he is a freak and then he make friends.

Was freak and Max both disabled? Yes they are freak has something wrong with his leg and Max I don't know whats wrong with him.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.