Pages

Friday, October 30, 2020

Fast Finishers Task

 Hello readers for the last couple of weeks we have been working on freak the mighty and today we done a fast finishers task we were reading this because we started reading novels and we had started doing HuruManu 2 and it is reading this is what I made please leave a comment on my blog on what I could do better next time

Where does Freak lead Max on their latest adventure? Freak leads Max to the medical centre.
How does Freak feel when they arrive? when they got there freak was exited.
How can Max tell that Freak feels this way?  I can tell that he felt this way because he kept touching his excitement

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.