Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Badge of Honour

 Hello readers for the last couple of weeks we have been working on pink shirt day. Today we read a book it was called Badge of Honour it was about some people of were chosen to be leaders. One of them joined a gang they were doing an Assembly and there were four of them and they were going to get a badge. They done it in front of lots of people and they all wanted to be leaders and then Mrs Latu said everyone will be performing.  I remember one time someone was getting bullied and people were calling him names and I went over there and I stuck up for him and then he was fine.  Please leave a comment on my blog on what I could do better next time.

Home - Pink Shirt Day

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.