Pages

Friday, October 16, 2020

Fast Finishers Task

 Hello readers for the last couple of days we have been working on a summary and then we needed to start working on a fast finishers task the fast finishers task was to share what Max and Freaks thought and then we had to tell our thoughts. These are the fast finisher tasks. Please leave a comment on my blog on what I could do better next time.

When Max first met Freak Max never had a brain until Freak came because Freak was smart and then they started to become friends.  My thoughts on Max and Freak are that they are good friends and they should be friends for ever because they both get bullied and then they can defeat the bullies Max and Freak met because Max moved to the school and then they became friends at first they didn't like each other and then they became best friends.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jesse

    Thanks for sharing your first fast finish task. I wonder if you could add more detail to your actual task. It is nearly the same length as the introduction. I would like to see some more details explaining how Max and Freak met and their first impressions of one another. This also gives me evidence you have read and understood the story.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.