Pages

Monday, October 19, 2020

100 Word Challenge

Hello readers for the last couple of weeks we have started school again and I have done a 100 word challenge.There once was a dog with a blanket on his head he was in the woods. He doesn't not know how he got there. He was asleep happily then woke up in the middle of a forest with a blanket on his head. He was very confused and goes for a but he sees another dog. There was another dog in the distance he walks towards it and it disappears. There was someone that was tricking him. It kept on disappearing it every time he got close He finally found his way out and got home safely to his kind caring family.

1 comment:

  1. Hi jesse I like your blog its really cool mabye next time just get rid of the white under lining and just fix its so you can read it all because some of it is going off the page

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.