Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2020

Freak the Mighty

Hello readers today we started to get a new book I wanted to read Freak the Mighty because my friend got bullied when he was younger and the story is about a man that got bullied until he sees someone and he had a robot and then they become friends. I predict that the kid is going to get bullied and then when his friend comes he will get bullied the first person got called Killer Kane, Killer Kane had a kid who had no brain before we watched a clip and it was about how they became friends and they both got bullied when they went to school. This book interested me because his dad's grandfather was scared and it made me feel sad because Kane wouldn't be able to see his grandfather because his grandfather was scared of his dad. The front of the cover makes me feel happy because they become friends and they work together and when one of them were getting bullied the other would go over to them and help.

Freak The Mighty by Rodman Philbrick - ISBN: 9781405834629 (Pearson  Education)


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.