Pages

Monday, October 19, 2020

Language Week

Hello today we started working on Language week we were aloud to chose two country's my country was Niue I needed to chose a task and the task i chose was 100 word challenge it was bout the videos Niue is a small place it is a island.

Once there were some people singing a song it was so beautiful that more people were going to come along there were girls and guys and they were playing different types of instruments they were representing there country. A man and a Women were both singing after the women sung the man started singing he was also playing the guitar. They were hitting the drums like a bird hitting a tree it sounded beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.