Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2020

Freak The Mighty

Hello readers for the last couple of days we have been reading book the three book chooses were Freak The Mighty,Playing To Win, Boy I have never read any of them so I chose Freak The Mighty and today we needed to make a summary about what happens. The protagonist are Max and Kevin they are friends and one of them are new to the school. Max was the smart one out of them both Kevin. Was disabled his legs don't work and he was crutches.  Max and Kevin are only friends because Max helped Kevin get his american flyer. I predict that Kevin and Max are going to become really good friends and then they will be the bully's to the real bully's. Please leave a comment on my blog on what i could do better next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.