Pages

Monday, November 2, 2020

200 Word Challenge

 Hello readers for the last couple of weeks we have been working on 100 word challenge and 200 word challenge this week the photo was a whale and this is what I made please leave a comment on my blog on what I could do better next time this is the photo we were writing about.

There once was a whale that was swimming in the ocean. His name was Fred they were there because the mother went to go and look for food and while she was there and then she went missing the mother came back and she was shocked because there was nobody there. So she went to go and look for her kid. She was scared she felt like he had gotten eaten by a bigger fish but she went to look for food so he could help his mother. After 10 minutes they saw each other and the mother was happy so they went to look for food together and they found lots and they were happy because they were not going to be hungry. After they seen a human and there was a shark near the man so the fish went over and they surrounded him so he didn't get eaten after a while the shark went away after then they took the human to land and he seen his family and then they were all happy ever after so they went home and they were glad to be saved everyone was happy because nobody was hurt the end.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.