Pages

Friday, February 26, 2021

Stars Day Out

Hello readers yesterday we went on a trip with our Star mentors and the teacher it was really fun some of the activities were fun. First we played some games to warm our bodies up and then we put our harnesses on and then we tightened them up. After we done that we got to climb I was scared because im scared of height's but I still gave it ago after doing that we hopped back on the bus and we went to a lake we had to build a raft there. The materials we used were Rope, Big Blue Buckets, and wood and then after we we took them into water and we had a race with the other team we lost because we didn't work as a team but people still gave it a try. 

Corporate | Vector Wero Whitewater Park



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.