Pages

Friday, February 19, 2021

Film Study/English

 Hello readers for the last couple of weeks we have been doing English with Miss Birtch today we needed to make a DLO about different types of film techniques we had to work in groups if we wanted to or else we could have worked by our self. I was working with Isaac we were using a phone because it was easier for us and it looked better but we found one of the pictures on google because we forgot to take a picture of one of them. This is what I made please leave a comment on my blog on what I could do better next time. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.