Pages

Friday, February 12, 2021

English

Image result for hunt of the wilder people
Hunt for the Wilder-people 

 Hello readers for the last couple of weeks we recently started school again we have been doing English with Miss Birtch and Mr Wilson. Taika Waititi  has been in other movies here are some hes been in Jojo Rabbit, Thor Ragnarok, and boy. When we get later on in the term we are going to watch a movie the movie is for an essay the movie is called Hunt for the wilderpeople.  Here are some facts about Taika Waititi. When Taika Waititi was young his dad was in a biker gang. Taika Waititi was in a foster home because his family died. Taika Waititi's foster parent's names were Bella, and Hector his parents we gonna put him in a orphanage. An orphanage is a residential institution home with a group of people. Taika Waititi was born in Raukokore Waihau Bay. 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Jesse

    Thanks for sharing some of your English work. You're on the right track but I wonder if you can clarify your introduction. You are correct, we will be doing essays this term, but that isn't what we are working on now. Your task was to do some research about Director Taika Waititi, you gave us a few facts, but I think your post would benefit from some more research about him. Have a look at the Huruamnu site for more guiding questions.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.