Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2021

100 Word Challenge

 Hello readers for the last couple of weeks we have been doing 100 word challenge this week was a photo of a cat and a mouse the mouse was sitting in a cup and the cat was behind it looking for the mouse after awhile the cat got bored and went to go and eat. This is what I made please leave a comment on my blog on what I could do better next time.



Once I was sitting at home watching television and then bang the cat smashed into the wall he was trying to catch a mouse. It was sitting in a cup and it had a little chip. It was like it was Tom and Jerry. The cat couldn't get the mouse so decided to sit down and wait for the mouse to come out. He got sick of waiting so he left and he went to go and eat some food later on the day we went back and the mouse was gone and safe. He was happy again.



The End



Image result for writing prompt pictures


2 comments:

  1. Hello Jesse. I like your 100 word challenge you did a nice job on your 100 words I like how you made it your self. next time you could not have a big intro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora jesse. I love you story about the mouse and how you can fit a really good story in as little as 100 words. Maybe next time you could have a a short and sharp intro so that you don't lose people at your intro.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.