Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2021

Health

Hello readers for the last couple of weeks we have been doing health this week we started to make a Whare I was working with Isaac and we had to do some questions after we had done that we needed to put them onto our blog. This is what I made please leave a comment on my blog on what I could do better next time.

Whare Tapa Wha is about… Well-being and happiness 
This is useful to understand because... if one of your four bits are damaged then it can be bad for your mental health.
I participated well because i got all of my work finished and I helped someone because i invited them to my group
I contributed by doing all of my work and helping others.
Next time I will help someone else and teach them how to learn about Te Whare Tapa Wha

it was challenging when… I had nobody to work with until someone came over and started helping me.
I coped with the challenge by.. The challenge was easy because I used the shapes on google drawing.
I worked okay because I used the google shapes and it was easy because the shapes were like the same.
Next time I will use another app to make Te Whare Tapa Wha and work with someone else.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.