Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Science

Hello readers today we were  doing science and we had to pick and animal and then we had to describe how it moves and do some research this is what i made please leave a comment on my blog on what i could do better next time.
Pandas walk on there feet but they don't have the best balance pandas can use trees to climb but sometimes they use ropes or something else to get to the other side they use there arms because they are strong.  A pandas strongest body parts are there jaws and teeth.
Pandas can protect themselves as well as most other bears by using their physical strength and powerful jaws and teeth.  For every animal the skeleton is made of a series of bones.Animals without a backbone are called invertebrates.Image result for panda skeleton
   






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.