Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2021

100 Word Challenge

 Hello readers today we done a 100 word challenge mine was a scary picture it was a man that needed a mask because his face was ugly and then he went to there place and got the mask back and then they all became friends this is what I made please leave a comment on my blog on what I could do better.


There once was a man who had no mask because someone stole it. He had no eyes and he was looking for the people who took his mask. They had run away, half of his face was gone and that's why he wore a mask. He knew were they were and he was going to follow them and get them he was trying to get his mask but he also wanted to kill them there name we Jack, George, and Ben they were really scared because they heard a knock at the door they opened it and then they screamed it was the person who wanted his mask in the end he got it and they were all fine.


Image result for scary pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.