Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Food Tech

 Hello readers for the last couple of weeks we have been doing food tech we needed to do a blog on what we have made last week we made scones the recipe this is what we made please leave a comment on my blog on what I could do better next time.

3 cups self-raising flour (or plain flour with baking powder)

  • 3 cups plain flour (or self-raising flour)
  • 6 tsp baking powder (only use if use plain flour)
  • 1/2 tsp table salt
  • 60 g butter salted, cubed
  • 1 1/4 cups milk

IMG_20210218_132826_326.jpgIMG_20210218_124923_612.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.