Pages

Monday, November 23, 2020

Letter to Rodman Philbrick

 Hello readers for the last couple of weeks we have been doing the novel Freak the Mighty and I had read the whole book so we had to work on the fast finishers task the task was to make a letter for the author and the author was Rodman Philbrick Freak the Mighty is the most popular children book. This is the letter I wrote please leave a comment on my blog on what I could do better next time.

November ,23 ,2020


Dear Mr Rodman Philbrick,

My name is Jesse and I am from Hornby High School. When I first read your book it was very interesting. I just wanted to just carry on reading the book. It was the first time I had ever read one of your books. The book was called Freak The Mighty and there were a lot of characters. I have a question: why did you decide to start making books even though you could have had another job? What do you like about your job? The reason I wanted to carry on reading was because it was interesting and the character’s were good and all together the story was just interesting because they went to the tunnel and someone had kidnapped freak and he was getting hot because he was in a room and there was a fan.


Your Sincerely Jesse


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.