Pages

Monday, November 23, 2020

10 Sentences Using 10 Words from Freak's Dictionary

Hello readers for the last couple of weeks we have been doing the novel Freak the Mighty and we had to do the fast finishers task the task was to use 10 sentences from Freak's Dictionary some of the words I had never heard before. please leave a comment on my blog on what I could do better next time.

1. Unicorn, A Unicorn is an animal and it has a horn on the top of its head.
2.Round Table, A round table is where King Arthur sat and passed out the food.
3. Cigarette, A cigarette is something that can be smoked and lit by a person.
4.Cretin, Cretin is another word for blade.
5. Big Lie, A big Lie is where some one is lying to you.
6. Butt head, A butt head is someone that is being annoying
7.Brain, Your brain help you concentrate and do exercise.
8.Allergy, The kid has and allergy of nuts and when he eats them he can die.
9.Food, Food is something that keeps you healthy and keeps you surviving .
10.Book, The boy read a book because he was bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.