Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Freak The Mighty

Hello readers for the last couple of weeks we have been doing Freak the Mighty today we needed to read upto chapter twenty and then we started on independent task. The independent task was to do some questions, the questions had to be from chapters seventeen. This is what I made please leave a comment on my blog on what I could do better next time.

How would you describe the emotions he is feeling? He was feeling hot because the room was really hot and he was tied up with ropes and then he was talking to a man he is scared because he was kidnapped and he can't get out of the room because hes tied up.

Why is he feeling this way? He is feeling scared because he wants to wants to get out because he is getting frustrated because he wanted to get out of the room because it was way to hot and nobody was there to save him because the man was still there.

What is the conflict between Killer Kane and Loretta? Killer Kane is Max's father and Killer Kane tried to kill Loretta Lee. Who are these characters? The characters are the mother, father.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jesse I like you blog maybe next time put all the text in the same fount and make it bigger so it will be easy to read but I like you blog a lot.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.