Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Speech Writing

 Hello readers for the last couple of weeks we have been working on speech writing I was working with Ashton, Diago, James and then we added someone into our group his name was Gregory. Speaking was hard because I get nervous when I speak because if you were speaking to public you would be a bit scared because you might think you sound bad but they might think differently. These are the questions please leave a comment on my blog on what I could do better next time. 

What was something you enjoyed about this speech? I enjoyed writing about the speech because if someone you wants to smoke I could help other people try not to but in the end it is there decision. 

When were you challenged, or felt the 'fixed mindset' of "I can do this"? I was challenged when I was speaking because I get scared because I think I sound bad but other people might not.

How did you overcome it? I overcame it by listening to everyone else before me so I wasn't nervous and then when It was my turn I was happy.  

What did you learn about yourself as a public speaker or presenter? I thought I did good because I actually did the task and then I walked away proud.

In your own words, explain what is the purpose of persuasive writing.

The purpose of persuasive writing is to convince or persuade the reader.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.