Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2020

100 Word Challenge

 Hello readers for the last couple of weeks we have been doing 100/200 word challenge last week it was about a shark or a whale and this week it was about foot prints we had to talk about what it smelt like and what It looked like. Please leave a comment on my blog on what I could do better next time.


Once on a sandy island there were three men and then where walking on an island and they were starving they hadn't eaten in two days there name were Frank,Ben,Bill they were all starving they had one fish and it wasn't going to feed them all so if. After they were sitting down they gave up and then they saw some fish jumping out of the water and back into the water they ran so fast that they got to the water and they had food so they could eat and they had water so they were set.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Jesse

    Thanks for completing your 100 words in the given time frame! When I look at your intro, you made a mention of the specific challenge - to describe what it smelt like - but I can't read that in your writing?

    Are you able to go back and add that bit in? Also, including the photo helps us to see what it is that has inspired your story.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.