Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2020

Book Review

 Hello readers for the last couple of weeks we have been working on book reviews and finishing task we also had to do some fast finishers task each weeks after we finished task we are trying to work at a year 8/9 level. A couple of weeks before we done the book review we had to write something about why we shouldn't fight and some people lost some point because they didn't have paragraphs or anything else. 

The author of my book is Rodman Philbrick and the book is called Freak the Mighty I chose this book because I had never read the book and then it got interesting after that I had done all of the task and they were easy. The book was good even tho it was kinda boring or was still happy when I got to the end my favourite part from the book was when he got trapped and then he couldn't get out but it was sad. The characters were Freak, Max if someone wanted to read this book I would let them because its interesting and it will help them get better.

Please leave a comment on my blog on what I could do better next time.Writing Negative Book Reviews | Scribendi

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.