Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Bullies

 Hello readers for the last couple of weeks we have been doing drama and today were doing a script it was called bullying I was the adult and I was working with James, Alex, Gregory and Kayden it was easy after that we done the script someone in his family had dies and then after he told someone and then they went around school telling everyone please leave a comment on my blog on what I could do better next time.

Teen bullies more likely to become adult criminals, study says | health  enews

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.