Pages

Monday, December 7, 2020

Horror Story



Hello readers for the last couple of weeks we have been working on reading and we read some horror book and then we had to pick a task from the task board I picked to write a book it was about a man that kidnapped me and then he took me to his shed this is what I made please leave a comment on my blog on what I could do better next time.

CHAPTER 1

I was once at home and watching television and I heard something outside I went to go and explore what the noise was and then I heard it again I could hear leaves, trees and then crunch I looked behind me and I got dragged into some house. I started feeling sick and then I heard other people screaming it was scary and I heard the shed get shut. He tied me in a chair and I was crying as people were dying. Someone eventually came in because they heard me help them get out of the house. I was happy until he took me to the woods. It was warm. I felt like he was cooking me in a fire. I was sweating, it was dripping and then the man asked me why I was in the shed. He took me home and then the next day he came over to check if I was alright. I told him I was alright and then he left after a couple of hours went. I heard knocking on the door. It was the man that kidnapped me. Again he put something on my head and then he threw me into his car.

CHAPTER 2

I was in the same spot as before but locked by myself the man walked in the room and started to punch me in the stomach tears were coming out my eyes. He took the bag off my head and looked at me. I knew him. He looked me in the eyes and said if you tell the cops or call them I will murder you. The next day I called the police and then they arrested him and then he was life sentenced.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.