Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2020

The Lack of Pigeons

Hello readers for the last couple of days we have been reading and I chose a book called a Lack of Pigeons this is what we had to do first we had to read the book and then we had to do some questions and this is what I made.1.Meredith'’s personalty is going to be in a blockbuster and shes going to be on the red carpet and everyone is going to be looking at her.2.Meredith told people she was going to a audition so she could try get into the magazine so she told everyone to get there cameras out.3.Meredith's Mum took a seat next to the window and she pulled out her book and started reading it. The author was trying to tell us that Meredith wants to be a model and walk down the red carpet and be in a blockbuster.4.If there really was a audition she would be seeing celebrities and other people they would be walking down the red carpet.5. I think a audition is performing something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.