Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2020

How Tatau came to Samoa

Hello readers this week is Samoan Language week and we have been learning about how Samoans live.

And then I read a book called how Tatau came to Samoa they were twins and they went to in a river and met a tattoo artist and then after they had seen the Tattoo artist. They went to her and then they left when they were going back they seen something and then they tried going to it. Then they got pulled by a whirlpool and then they forgot the song and then they kept getting the words wrong in the song.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.