I am a student at in Uru MÄnuka. In 2020 I was a year 8 and in 2021 I will be a year 9. This is a place where I will be able to share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Tuesday, May 19, 2020
Pandemic
Hello readers for the last six weeks we have been going on calls on our Chromebooks and we were going on calls and our teachers were telling us what we had to do. I was reading a book called the Pandemic the author's name is Renata Hopkins and he made the story pandemic if you don't know what a pandemic is a Outbreak of a disease.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.