Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Samoan Language Week

Hello readers today we started learning about Samoa because it is Samoan language week and we have been learning about it first we watched a video and then we had to blog about it. It was about a Umu and it is basically a Hangi and this is what I made.

Different people from different villages would perform and the last person would perform and it would be the princess and a torch would be placed in the middle and that's how the people on the other side would know that it is their turn. Sometimes a fire dancer will put a torch on his foot and dance or he would place it in his mouth for a couple of seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.