Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2020

6 Word Poem

Hello Readers for the last couple of weeks we have been doing a 6 word Story and mine was about people camping and then we had to create a Canva poster and this is what I made 
 I saw campers with their family I remember sitting with my family We were with my family playing I imagined we would go swimming I went because it was holiday We eventually left the camp site
And this is my Canva Poster


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.