Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2020

HuruManu art

The creation of the Tuna 

  1. When he was in heaven he was fine but then the land was too dry so he came to a bigger lake called Te Waipounamu.
  2. Tipua means supernatural.
  3. A Hinaki is a eel pot and it is used to catch eel.
  4. A Tuna is a fish and you can eat it.
  5. The book was colorful and the video was black and white. 
  6. The book was better because it had more color and I could understand it more and because there were more English words.Te hopu tuna – eeling – Te Ara Encyclopedia of New Zealand

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.