Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2020

Measurement

Hello readers for the last couple of periods we have been timing each others and we were timing 30m sprint Agility test and Resting heart rate my this was my time for the 30m sprint for the resting heart rate we had to double our score so I got 28 we didn't have enough time in period 2 but when it was period 5 we got to finish.

Fitness Test
Results 
Heart Rate After (BPM)
Resting Heart Rate
56
N/A
Agility Run
19.00

30m Sprint
17.10

Illinois Agility Run Test

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Jesse

    Thanks for sharing your results. Did you remember to take your heart rate after each fitness test? That can be recorded on the second half of your chart.

    Did you do some research about what Resting Heart Rate means? You could also include that on this blog post.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.