Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2020

Summary

Hello readers for the last couple of days we have been and this is a task I am doing it is a timeline of what happened in your story

First in the story Meredith tells everyone to take there phones out and take a photo of Meredith because she wants to be in a audition and be on the red carpet she also wants to be a model.

Second she start walking around the train and tells everyone that she is going to an audition and the she meets a girl and tells her about her audition and how she is going to be a model and be in a blockbuster and go on the red carpet.

Last and the Meredith walks away and and then Meredith mum sees her and then Meredith says she will be a model or will be in a audition

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.