Pages

Monday, March 2, 2020

Procedural Writing

Hello readers my name is Jesse for the last couple of weeks we have been making a blog post on Procedural Writing.

Aim: I am aiming to find out what will happen to the beef jerky if you put salt on it.

Method: Rub salt on the meat and then put a hole in it and then string and then hang it up

Equipment/Ingredients:
Beef
Salt String
Cutting board
Knife
Paper towels

Processes/instructions:
        1) Put salt on the meat
        2)Put a hole in the meat
        3)Then put the string in the meat 
        4)Then let it hang

Predictions: I think the if you put salt on the mean it will make it last longer and better 

Results: 

Discussion: 
Can you dry the meat without hanging it? yes but it will take more than 1 week

Do you have to put salt on you beef? yes but you can add other flavors





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.