Pages

Monday, March 2, 2020

Science

Hello my name is Jesse for the last couple of weeks we have been making scientific methods and some other things today we made a simple to complex task. This is what I made it was easy but it hard to chose what to make.

5 Ways to Write a Sentence

2 March

Practice simple to complex 
He went to school.
He went to school annoyed.
Yesterday he went to school annoyed.
Yesterday he went to high school annoyed.
Yesterday he went ran to his school annoyed 


5 Ways to Write a Sentence
The dog was hungry.
On Friday the dog was hungry.
On Friday the dog sat on the couch hungry.
On Friday the dog ran away because it was hungry.
On Friday the dog came back home because he was hungry and the owner gave it food.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.