Pages

Monday, March 9, 2020

Very Short Sentence

Hello readers today we were making very short sentences we were writing about, W start, Adverb start
and a very short sentence. We had to make our sentences and then we made a paragraph we were making them so we can improve. On our writing then if I want to be a writer I have a chance when im older. This is what we have been making for the two periods and this was the paragraph I made.
Please leave a comment


When the teacher left the classroom, they started running around and throwing their toys. When he got home, he bordely watched television. Sadly, his mom told him to take the rubbish out so he took the rubbish out and then he went for a run around the block. Then walked very happily home. When he got home he went to bed and had a good sleep. It was very warm.






1 comment:

  1. Hi Jesse

    I like how you put colour of the W-start, adverb start and short sentences. Next time you could reread your blub and cheek your punctuation . I like how you put more then you were supposed to.

    - Carla

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.