Pages

Thursday, February 27, 2020

Who are we?

Hello my name is Jesse for the last couple of days we have been creating a DLO and a slide first we had to listen to the clip of the sound and read the book and then we made a timeline about what happens to the Maori people. In the 1970 the Pakeha people went and they hunted all of the wales and the seals. The seals skin was used for oil and then the people from France and England followed to spread Christianity. And that is what happened. This is what we made.


1 comment:

  1. You have recalled lots of great information Jesse. I like the way that you have included illustrations in your time line. My only suggestion is that you could balance the photo and text in your slideshow better. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.