Pages

Monday, March 16, 2020

Different type of sentences

Hello readers for the last couple of weeks we have been doing science when we were with Miss Birch we started to make some sentences the three sentences we have learned is the w start, Adverb ly) and a very short sentence. Now we have to make a sentence.


Example: When we planted the seedling they stayed there quietly stayed in the the cup. When the water was near the seed it grew slowly. While it was growing the roots came out. We left the seedlings. it grew more.

Example: We salted the biltong. While people salted there biltong we watched videos about what flavor to put on the biltong. We Finely got to eat. When we were eating our biltong we finished the doc. They slowly started to taste disgusting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.