Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Questions

Hello readers for the last couple weeks we have been doing some questions about water filtration and mars some of the questions and this is what we done we also planted the seedling onto the soil.


How could the ice on Mars be use to make drinking water?
The most effective way to keep us hydrated on Mars will be to tap its fresh water.


Is the ice and soil on Mars safe to plants and to drink from? 
CO2 for the plants is available from the Mars atmosphere and water is available vaporize the water with salt remaining and filter it for human use 


How is the water filtering used in our world today?
A water filter removes contaminants from your used water supply. 


Why was the water chlorinated?
Because the pumps and pipes were clogged up with bacteria and made people sick
Image result for water filtrationImage result for mars

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.