Pages

Monday, March 2, 2020

Poem

Hello readers today we were started to make a poem about another poem someone else done  the title is This is just to say mine was about the food that I stole from the refrigerator I hope you enjoyed if you can leave a comment.  The author was William Carlos William we had to change the words to make them different I made mine up because I don't remember anything bad I done. 

I have stolen
the muffins that were in
the fridge

and which 
you were probably 
going
to eat

Forgive me 
they were good
so sweet and 
so delicious

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Jesse,

    Thanks for sharing your poem. You made a great effort to put the different lines in the correct places. I look forward to seeing your DLO version by using Canva, a new tool!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.