Pages

Thursday, September 17, 2020

Sport

Hello readers for the last couple of days I have been doing sport we were working in teams it was a tournament we won one of our games. We were playing at Nunweek Park. I was playing rugby I found working as a team was difficult. We needed to spread out and we needed to communicate to each other. But we all tried and that was the good part it was really fun our teacher was Mrs Bremner. But the most fun part was playing even though we didn't win we still tried please leave a comment on my blog on what I could do better next time. 

Nunweek Park, Christchurch - Eventfinda

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Jesse!

    I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed the rugby competition so much and that you had an enjoyable time. It's great to have such a supportive coach like Miss Bremner to help you guys out. I'm sure she is very proud of the efforts the team put in.

    Thanks for sharing your experience with us.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.