Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2020

Market Day

Hello readers for the last couple of weeks we have been working on B+E and we were making ice cream and my group was called Cream Joy. B and E stands for business and enterprise we made thirty four dollars but we ran out of ice cream. We made Oreo's and ice cream and a lot of people were buying our ice cream more people were going to buy the ice cream until we ran out. Next time when we make something new like ice cream I will bring more ice cream i wanted more money because I wanted to make more money so we could go to the hub and sell our product and then people could buy it please leave a comment on what I could do better next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.