Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Christchurch earthquakes

Hello readers for the last couple of weeks we have been working on slides and questions and today we started a new story and the story is Christchurch earthquakes and we had to do some questions and then we had to answer them and this is what I made I hope you enjoy please leave a comment on my blog on what I could do better next time. 

How have the Christchurch earthquakes had an impact on our city? The earthquakes have ruined the city because some of the buildings have fallen down and people got hurt.


What positive or negatives have come from the quakes? All of the buildings fell down and people are trying to build the places that got knocked down.

What are some changes that citizens have made to prevent damage happening from potential future earthquakes? They could make the building's better and more stable because they might fall down and then the places won't fall down.
Comparing 2011 and 2016 New Zealand earthquakes | Fox NewsNew Zealand: Christchurch Earthquakes and Rebuild

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.