Pages

Thursday, September 3, 2020

Car Shopping

Hello readers fort the last couple of weeks we have been working on car shopping it was hard because we had to work in groups we haven't worked with I had one friend in my groups and the other person in my group I didn't really know them after we had to do some questions and then we had to paste our car shopping to our blog. I learned that you should choose a car that is good for you it was kinda hard because I haven't worked with some people before and this what I made.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.