Pages

Monday, September 21, 2020

Business and Enterprise

Oreo Ice Cream (No Churn) - Sweetest Menu

 Hello readers for the last couple of weeks we have been working on business and enterprise we are making ice cream our ice cream is vanilla and it has crushed Oreo's I was working with Alex, JV, Jullien while I was working on the slides they were creating other things. I think people are going to buy our ice cream because they might not have tried it before our ice cream is going to cost $2.50 we are also making another flavor it is Doritos and ice cream. We decided to make a Doritos ice cream because someone mentioned it to my group.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.