Pages

Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Digital Tech

For the last 3 weeks we have been doing digital tech with Mr Carter and Mrs Tozer and Mr Richardson and we have been working on social things and and environmental things and today we had to do a blog on what we have been doing for this term. Then we are going to create some games so people can play them last week we were creating social issues and mine was about homelessness.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/18QuCpy4f_ynUHemxxae-23RdNUG8mSEOio3NiC-aU7g/edit


What do you think we can do to help the homelessness people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.